LinkedIn - How to turn off activity broadcasts
If you don't want your LinkedIn contacts to be notified about your activity updates (edit your profile, make recommendations,...), you simply need to turn off activity broadcasts. The instructions are as follows:
- Connect to your LinkedIn account.
- Click on the Account & Settings menu.
- Click on Privacy & Settings.
- Go to Privacy Controls and click on Turn on/off your activity broadcasts.
- Clear the Let people know when you change your profile, make recommendations, or follow companies checkbox.
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 17, 2015 at 11:33 AM by jak58.