By default anyone on LinkedIn can send you an invitation, but you can edit this setting at any moment.
Here's how manage who can send you invitations on LinkedIn:
- Connect to your LinkedIn account.
- Click on the Account & Settings menu.
- Click on Privacy & Settings.
- Go to the Communications tab > Members Communications
- Click on Select who can send you invitations
- Choose between:
- Only people who know your email address or appear in your "Imported Contacts" list.
- Only people who appear in your "Imported Contacts" list .
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 17, 2015 at 12:42 PM by jak58.