Twitter allows you to use an image/photo stored on your PC as background. The procedure is explained below:
- Connect to your Twitter account.
- Click on Profile and Settings..
- Go to the Design tab > Customize your Own.
- Click on the Change background menu > Choose existing image
- Browse for the image file on your PC > Open.
- Twitter - How to upload a custom background image
- Word document background image - How-To - Word
- Viber background image size - How-To - Mobile
- How to set background image in pendrive in windows 10 ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- How to Add a Background Image to a Document on Open Office Writer - How-To - OpenOffice.org
- Outlook Express - create letter paper/insert background image - How-To - Outlook
This document, titled « Twitter - How to upload a custom background image », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).