This guide teaches you how to max out the number of app shortcuts and widgets that can be displayed on the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
How To Change the Screen Grid of the Samsung Galaxy S6
Hold your finger down on an empty area of your home screen to activate to the Edit mode. Tap on Screen grid, select one of the proposed layouts (4x4, 4x5 or 5x5) and then tap on Apply:
The 5x5 layout offers the highest number of slots for you to add your content. You can have up to 25 apps shortcuts displayed per home screen.
N.B. The new layout applies to all of your homescreens.
- How To Display More Apps on the Galaxy S6 Homescreen
- How to close apps on samsung galaxy watch 4 - How-To - Samsung
- How to organize apps on samsung galaxy - Guide
- Galaxy s6 wifi calling - How-To - Android
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - How to set the default screen mode - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - How to enable use the Android Beam feature - How-To - Samsung