Android - How to enable or disable cards in Google Now
Google Now is one of the fastest way to get the relevant information on your smartphone. Whether its about the weather, traffic information, trending topics, stock, Google Now aims to provide the right information or suggestion at the right moment!
Information is displayed in the form of cards, and these cards can be picked based on your personal requirements! In this short tutorial you will learn how to enable or disable cards in Google Now.
- The first step is to open Google Now (long press on the Home menu > Google).
- Tap on the Menu button (located in the search bar) > Customize
- Cards are organized in categories.
- Select a Card and enable it by tapping on Yes.
- Repeat the operation to add new Cards.
NB: You can disable cards using the same method!
- Android - How to enable or disable cards in Google Now
- Multi core support enable or disable - How-To - CPU
- How do i enable or disable write protection on a flash drive? - How-To - USB
- How to enable regedit disabled by administrator ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Enable and Disable HP Touchpad - How-To - Laptop computer
- Enable or Disable The Firewall Command Line on Windows XP - How-To - Windows XP