Viewing for how much time your computer has been running since the last reboot is really easy!
- Start by opening the Task Manager > CTRL + Alt + Delete
- Click on More Details
- Go to the Performance tab to view the Up time of computer:
- Windows 8 - How to View Your Computer's Uptime
- Windows 8.1 - View the recent changes made to system settings - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 - How to view the password of a known Wi-Fi network - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 - How to reset Folder View settings to default - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 online - Guide
- Remove password windows 8.1 - Guide
This document, titled « Windows 8 - How to View Your Computer's Uptime », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).