Keeping your applications up-to-date is very important, as updates generally bring new features and fix any errors or security loopholes present in previous versions.
Applications downloaded from the Windows Store are automatically updated, but if you'd like to perform a manual check, you can do so via the Charms bar. This quick tip will explain how to check for and install any available updates to your Windows PC. From the Start screen, double-click your Windows Store app.Open the Charms bar and click on Settings > App updates:
In the page that opens, click on Check for updates:
The Windows Store will search for app updates:
Simply click on the Install button to update any applications.
- How To Update Windows 8 Apps
- Windows 8 apps download without store - How-To - Windows
- Internet explorer update windows 8 - How-To - Internet Explorer
- How to put apps on desktop windows 8 - How-To - Windows 8
- How to Uninstall Apps Downloaded from the Windows Store on Windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 - How to uninstall apps - How-To - Windows 8