Mail for Windows 8.1 - Customize the Font Settings
Learn how to edit the font settings on the Mail app. The procedure is as follows:
- Open the Mail app.
- Press CTRL + C to open the Charm bar
- Click on Settings > Options.
- Go to the Message font section.
- You can change the following options:
- Default font style
- Default font size
- Default font color
NB: You can also edit the font settings while typing a message
- Right-click on an empty area of your screen > Edit your settings
Published by deri58
Latest update on May 3, 2015 at 03:45 AM by deri58.