Here's how turn off invitations to participate in research on LinkedIn:
- Connect to your LinkedIn account.
- Click on the Account & Settings menu.
- Click on Privacy & Settings.
- Go to the Communications tab > LinkedIn Communications
- Click on Turn on/off invitations to participate in research
- Clear the Yes, I'd like to receive invitations to participate in online research studies checkbox.
- Click on Save changes.
- LinkedIn - How to Turn Off Invitations to Participate in Research Studies
- Clubhouse invite code - How-To - Social Media
- Twitter spaces invite - How-To - Twitter
- Messenger group invite link - Forum - Facebook
- Unable to add participants in whatsapp group - How-To - Mobile
- What Is LinkedIn Learning? - How-To - Internet
This document, titled « LinkedIn - How to Turn Off Invitations to Participate in Research Studies », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).