Ubuntu allows users to boost the audio level by up to 125%. The users will have to make a few changes in the volume settings.
How To Boost Maximum Volume in Ubuntu
To boost the volume level, click on System Settings and go to Hardware > Sounds:
Next, go to the Output tab and tick the Allow louder than 100% (may distort sound) checkbox. You can now drag the Output volume slider pass the 100% limitation:
Image: © Ubuntu.
- Increase volume ubuntu
- Ubuntu increase volume - Best answers
- Ubuntu boost volume - Best answers
- Ringtone increase volume - Guide
- Increase volume android code - Guide
- How to increase volume on acer laptop ✓ - Forum - Audio
- Increase volume in vlc - How-To - VLC
- Nokia secret code to increase volume - Guide