Here's how to hide birthday reminders and game notifications in the Tango app:
- Launch the Tango app
- Tap on the menu button and then on the cog icon (next to your username)
- Go to Notifications.
- Clear the below checkboxes:
- Birthday Reminder
- Messages from Games
NB- if you don't want to notify other users about your birthday:
- Go to Sharing and clear the Auto post when it's my birthday checkbox:
- Tango - Hide Birthday Reminders and Game Notifications
- Windows 7 - Hide system icon from the notification area - How-To - Windows 7
- Hide and seek mini game ✓ - Forum - Video Games
- Excel birthday reminder pop up message - Forum - Excel
- How to hide name on viber notification - How-To - Mobile
- Trillian - Hide notifications when I'm away - How-To - Trillian
This document, titled « Tango - Hide Birthday Reminders and Game Notifications », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).