The volume controls are missing from the menu bar of Ubuntu, how to get them back?
To enable the volume controls back, follow the procedure:
From Ubuntu's desktop, click on System Settings.
Go to Hardware and then Sounds.
Make sure that the Show sound volume in the menu bar checkbox is ticked.
- Ubuntu- Volume Controls are Missing from the Menu Bar
- Volume control menu bar mac - Guide
- Volume control missing from taskbar windows 10 - Guide
- Control pannel missing from my start menu ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Green volume control bar is missing ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Pdf xchange editor menu bar missing - Guide