The volume controls are missing from the menu bar of Ubuntu, how to get them back?
To enable the volume controls back, follow the procedure:
From Ubuntu's desktop, click on System Settings.
Go to Hardware and then Sounds.
Make sure that the Show sound volume in the menu bar checkbox is ticked.
- Ubuntu- Volume Controls are Missing from the Menu Bar
- Volume control mac menu bar - How-To - MacOS
- How to add volume control to menu bar - How-To - Audio
- Control pannel missing from my start menu ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Green volume control bar is missing ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Pdf xchange menu bar missing - How-To - PDF