In this tutorial you will learn how to find your misplaced iPhone using a paired Apple Watch.
You can use your Apple Watch to make your iPhone ring or flash (Camera LED) remotely, provided that both devices are within Bluetooth range (10 m) or connected to the same Wi-Fi network. The procedure is as follows:
From the watch face of your Apple Watch, simply swipe your finger upwards to bring up the Glances menu. Glances can be considered as being a simplified version of Notification Center for your Apple Watch. It aggregates information about the items you use the most frequently.
Swipe your finger left or right until you reach the Settings Glance. If the paired iPhone is in the vicinity, then the word "Connected" should be written at the top of the Settings Glance. Tap once on the Ping button to make your iPhone ring. Press and hold the Ping button down to make the iPhone ring and flash as well:
- Apple Watch - How to Ping Your iPhone
- Apple watch not waking on wrist raise - How-To - Hardware
- Screen time apple watch - How-To - Mobile
- How to view photos on apple watch - How-To - Mobile
- Apple Watch - Basic Troubleshooting Guide - How-To - Mobile
- How to Hide Apps on Your Apple Watch - How-To - Mobile