In this tutorial you will learn how check which version of Ubuntu you are currently running. The easiest way is to use Unity which is the default desktop environment of Ubuntu. Go to System Settings > Details > Overview, to get the system version.
To get additional information about your system, simply open a terminal and run one of the below commands:
lsb_release -r - Display the exact version of Ubuntu.
lsb_release -a - Display all info regarding to the current version of Ubuntu.
uname -r - Get the exact version of the kernel.
uname -a - Display all info regarding to the kernel version.
- How to Check Which Version of Ubuntu You Are Running
- How to check bios version in windows 7 - Guide
- How to check ie version - Guide
- Full version xvideoservicethief ubuntu software for android - Download
- How to check windows version - Guide
- How to check previous version of excel file - Guide