iTunes requires you to create an account to download applications for the iPhone and iPod
. It's possible to create an iTunes account for free
on the website. It is completely legal to do so. iTunes offers a range of free software and applications that can be downloaded easily. To download the free software and application from AppStore
, an account has to be created, but no payment is required to be made on the website. To create an iTunes account for free
requires a valid email account. A link will be sent to the email ID provided during account creation in order to validate the account.
is the default application for synchronizing your iPod, iPod Touch or iPhone and requires you to create an account to use, especially in order to download applications.
However, when trying to create an account, iTunes
always asks for a credit or debit card number in order to validate the account creation.
- Buy an iTunes Gift Card in a store.
- When registering on iTunes, just enter the code on the card, and check the option "None" in the "Billing"section.
In reality, it is possible to open an account legally without any means of payment.
- Open iTunes, then left click on the iTunes Store, then in the top bar on App Store.
- In the right menu, iTunes offers a selection of paid and free software.
- Click on the free software of your choice to download.
- iTunes prompts you to log in or create an account.
- Create an account:
- Click on "Create Account".
- Accept Terms
- Click Continue and fill in the various fields required
- Click Continue. iTunes then displays the screen to choose the means of payment. Note the appearance of an option "None".
- Select this option and complete the account creation
- An email will then be sent to you. Just click on the link provided to validate the account.
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 30, 2013 at 12:57 PM by Jeff.