The QuickCircle case is a special flap-style phone case (sold separately) for LG G4. The QuickCircle case adds wireless charging capabilities to your smartphone (Qi Wireless Charging) and it is equipped with a circular opening (screen side) allowing you to interact with your phone. You can, for example, open the Camera app, read your notifications, wake your phone or control music playback when the cover is closed.
But before you can access the features offered by this unique phone case, you must enable the QuickCircle case option on your smartphone and also select the apps you want access.
Go to Settings > General > Smart Functions. Toggle the QuickCircle case option more On.
Tap on QuickCircle case > Select apps. Most of the apps provided by default with your smartphone are compatible with QuickCircle: Music, Camera, Settings, Messaging & Phone and LG Health. You can get new apps by clicking on the Download More button.
Your LG G4 smartphone is now ready for a QuickCircle case:
- LG G4 - How to Enable the QuickCircle Menu
- How to Enable the Develop Menu in Safari - How-To - Safari
- MacOS - Enable the Debug Menu in iCal - How-To - MacOS
- ATI Catalyst Control Center - Enable System Tray Menu - How-To - Graphic cards
- LG G4 Beat Unveiled - News
- How to enable cookies on lg smart tv - Guide