Do you want the new photos taken from your Android smartphone to be automatically uploaded to Facebook? In this tutorial you will learn how to enable photo syncing in the Facebook app.
It should be noted that Facebook will keep your synced photos private (hidden from other users) until you choose to publish them. The enable this option:
Open the Facebook app, tap on the Menu button displayed at the top right corner and then go to Settings > App Settings:
Scroll to Photos > Photo Syncing:
Go to Device Settings section an select one of the following options Sync over Wi-Fi or cellular or Sync over Wi-Fi only:
Tick Sync All Photos to upload your entire gallery or leave blank if you want the Facebook app to sync your new photos only.
- Facebook for Android - How to Enable Photo Syncing
- Android create shortcut to photo - How-To - Android
- Why is my facebook showing android emojis on my iphone 2021 - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Android - How to enable or disable cards in Google Now - How-To - Android
- Facebook Testing Android "Phone" App - News
- Facebook Developing Android and iOS VR App - News