The Smart Bulletin feature of the LG G4 adds an additional homescreen that gives a quick access to the Music app, Calendar, QR remote, LG Health, Smart settings and Smart Tips. But if you don't really use most these apps or simply don't want an additional homescreen, then you might as well turn this feature off.
Here's the step by step procedure:
Tap on Apps > Settings, then go to the Display tab and select Homescreen settings. Toggle the Smart Bulletin switch off and that's it.
- LG G4 - How to Turn Off the Smart Bulletin Feature
- LG G4 Beat Unveiled - News
- Samsung Galaxy S4 - Enable the Smart Stay feature - How-To - Samsung
- LG G Flex - How to enable the Privacy Keeper feature - How-To - Android
- Lg smart tv reset - How-To - Hardware
- How to change home screen on lg smart tv - How-To - Hardware