This tip explains how to mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad on the Apple TV, with AirPlay.
Make sure your iOS device and Apple TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Enable Airplay and set up mirroring
On your Apple TV: Go to Settings > AirPlay and Toggle AirPlay on. You can leave the other settings as they are; mirroring your iOS device with Airplay is simple and straight forward.
On your iOS device: Open the Control Center and tap on Airplay:
Select Apple TV and toggle Mirroring on.
That's it; the screen of your iOS device is being mirrored to the Apple TV. You can now enjoy your apps, watch videos or photos stored on your mobile device or play games on a larger screen.
- Apple TV - How to Mirror the screen of Your iPhone with AirPlay
- How to disable wake screen on Snapchat: iPhone and Android - Guide
- How to make screen smaller on iphone 13 - How-To - Hardware
- How to screen mirror laptop to apple tv - Guide
- Screen time apple watch - How-To - Mobile
- Samsung screen mirroring iphone - Guide