This tutorial explains how to change the default TV resolution and refresh rate of the Apple TV. By default this setting is set to Auto, allowing the Apple TV to dynamically adjust the resolution and refresh rate based on the maximum resolution of the TV/monitor and the type of content being streamed, but you should feel free to experiment with other settings:
Go to the Settings menu > Audio & Video > TV Resolution.
Manually select your default resolution (1080p HD at 60 Hz, 720p HD at 60 Hz, 480p at 60 Hz,...) and then select OK.
- Apple TV - How to Change the Default Video Resolution
- How to change default video quality in facebook app - Guide
- How to change the default photo viewer in windows 10 - Guide
- Vlc change video resolution - Guide
- How to change wordpad default settings - Guide
- Change twitter default browser - Guide