This tutorial explains how to change the default TV resolution and refresh rate of the Apple TV. By default this setting is set to Auto, allowing the Apple TV to dynamically adjust the resolution and refresh rate based on the maximum resolution of the TV/monitor and the type of content being streamed, but you should feel free to experiment with other settings:
Go to the Settings menu > Audio & Video > TV Resolution.
Manually select your default resolution (1080p HD at 60 Hz, 720p HD at 60 Hz, 480p at 60 Hz,...) and then select OK.
- Apple TV - How to Change the Default Video Resolution
- How to change facebook live video resolution - How-To - Facebook
- Change snapchat default camera - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Why would you ever change the default virtual memory page file settings in windows? - How-To - Windows
- Change opera default search engine - How-To - Opera
- Vlc change video resolution - How-To - VLC