Here's how to configure your Xbox One to display popup notification each time one of your friends comes online (sign-in to Xbox Live on their console).
Xbox One - How To Receive Display Notification When Friends Come Online
Press the menu key of the controller. Go to Settings > Preferences and then select the Sign-in & broadcasts menu. You have a choice between three different settings:
- No one - to disable sign-in & broadcasts notifications.
- All friends - display notifications when any of your friends come online, which can be quite annoying when you have a lot of friends.
- Favourites only - enable this setting for your favourite friends only (Go to your Friends page, select a friend, press the Menu button and then select the Add to favourites).
- Xbox friend online notification
- Xbox one notification when friends come online - Best answers
- Xbox one notifications when friends come online - Best answers
- Get Notified When a Friend Comes Online on Xbox Live - How-To - Windows
- How to hide online notification in whatsapp - Guide
- Xbox turn off notifications - How-To - Platform
- Excel online notification of changes - How-To - Excel
- Modern warfare 2 xbox one online ✓ - Forum - Video Games