Here's how to configure your Xbox One to display popup notification each time one of your friends comes online (sign-in to Xbox Live on their console).
Xbox One - How To Receive Display Notification When Friends Come Online
Press the menu key of the controller. Go to Settings > Preferences and then select the Sign-in & broadcasts menu. You have a choice between three different settings:
- No one - to disable sign-in & broadcasts notifications.
- All friends - display notifications when any of your friends come online, which can be quite annoying when you have a lot of friends.
- Favourites only - enable this setting for your favourite friends only (Go to your Friends page, select a friend, press the Menu button and then select the Add to favourites).
- Xbox one notification when friends come online
- Xbox one notifications when friends come online - Best answers
- Xbox friend online notification - Best answers
- Xbox app notifications when friends come online - How-To - Windows
- How to turn off skype notifications when someone comes online - How-To - Skype
- Ps4 notifications when friends come online - How-To - Platform
- How to get notifications when someone is online on whatsapp - How-To - WhatsApp
- How to turn off xbox one notifications - How-To - Platform