You have a photos or videos that you want to share with some of your contacts on Instagram, but don't want them to be displayed on your public profile? Well, this can be achieved with Instagram Direct.
Instagram Direct is a small feature integrated to the Instragram app and as the name already suggest it allows you to send photos and videos directly to contacts of your selection. The procedure is as follows:
Open the Instagram app. Take a photo, record a video or simply choose a file from your Gallery and then edit it.
Once you are in the Share To menu, select the Direct tab. Tap to add the contacts to the To field, you choose user profiles from people your follow, from your followers or make a search by username:
Finally tap on the green tick button to share the post with the selected contacts.
- Instagram - How to Share Photos with Specific Contacts
- Instagram story bad quality photo - How-To - Internet
- Instagram - Automatically Delete Original Photos After Editing - How-To - Instagram
- How to share photos folder on google drive - How-To - Google
- How to share photos on whatsapp - How-To - Mobile
- Shared photos on facebook messenger disappeared 2020 - How-To - Instant Messaging