Snapchat recently released a new feature called Travel Mode that aims to reduce mobile data usage on Android and iOS smartphones by disabling automatic downloads. Once this feature is enabled, users can access new snaps and snap stories by manually updating their feeds.
This article will show you how you can save mobile data using Snapchat's new Travel Mode.
Turn Snapchat's Travel Mode On/Off
Launch Snapchat and swipe down on the camera view to access the Settings menu (represented by a cog icon):
Next, go to Additional Services > Manage:
Tick the Travel Mode checkbox to enable the capability:
- How To Enable Snapchat's Travel Mode
- Snapchat android dark mode - How-To - Snapchat
- Opera enable extensions in private mode - How-To - Opera
- Enable Snapchat's Front Facing Flash - How-To - Instant Messaging
- How to Enable the Dual Play Mode on an LG Smart TV (WebOs) - How-To - Hardware
- Maxthon Cloud Browser - How to enable the private browsing mode? - How-To - Web Browser