You will notice that the LG G4 automatically displays an animation on the lock screen when it rains or snows in your current location. While many users find this customization feature appealing, you might want to turn it off. The procedure to turn off Weather Animation on the LG G4 is explained below:
From the homescreen tap on Apps > Settings. Go to Display > Lockscreen and scroll to the Customize section. Clear the Weather animation checkbox and that's it.
- LG G4 - Disable Weather Animations on the Lockscreen
- Lg monitor disable power saving mode ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- How To Exit Power Saving Mode - How-To - Hardware
- Firefox - Disable toolbar animation when switching to full screen mode - How-To - Mozilla Firefox
- LG G4 Beat Unveiled - News
- Lg tv disable pointer - How-To - Hardware