Windows 10 aims to provide users with a personalized experience by collecting information about their computer usage, including contacts, calendar events, handwriting patterns, and your voice. If you'd like to prevent Windows 10 from collecting information about how you use your computer, you can do so by disabling the Getting to Know You feature in the system settings.
Stop Windows 10 from Collecting Personal Information
Click on Start > Settings > Privacy > Speech, inking, & typing > Getting to know you. Click on the Stop getting to know me and select Turn off :
N.B. Disabling this option will also disable Cortana and Dictation on your computer.
- Disable "Getting to Know You" in Windows 10
- How to disable the write protection on dell windows 10 usb recovery sticks - Guide
- How to disable cut copy paste delete in windows 10 - Forum - Windows 7
- Disable Ctfmon.exe at startup on Windows 10 - Guide
- How to disable the software protection service in Windows 7 - Guide
- Disable touchpad: when mouse is connected, Windows 10 - Guide