Cortana, the intelligent personal assistant baked into Windows 10, delivers information the users through small modules, commonly referred to as information cards.
Cortana's information cards cover a wide range of topics such as finance, sports, news, and traveling, and each of them can be tailored to meet specific needs. Furthermore, users can get more relevant suggestions by turning off the cards they don’t really need. You'll find the information cards in Cortana's Notebook, just below the Settings menu:
Select the card you'd like disable (e.g. Meetings & reminders) and turn it Off:
Click on Save to apply your new settings.
- How To Enable & Disable Cortana Info Cards
- Do i have to disable integrated graphics card - How-To - Myths and legends
- Enable/Disable Hidden Administrator Account in Windows - How-To - Windows Vista
- Enable/Disable a Device from the Command Line - How-To - Windows XP
- Enable/Disable the Keyboard Dial Tone on Android - How-To - Android
- Enable/Disable System Restore on Windows - How-To - Windows 8