The Samsung Galaxy S6 is shipped with a small accessibility feature called Direction Lock, which will make the process of unlocking your phone much easier. Direction Lock will enable you to unlock your device by swiping your finger in a series of directions (Up, Down, Left, or Right).
In this step-by-step tutorial, we will show you how to set up Direction Lock on your device.
Enable Direction Lock on the Samsung Galaxy S6
Go to Settings > Personal > Accessibility:
Go to More Settings and tap on Direction lock:
Toggle the Direction lock switch On:
You will be prompted to create a series of directions:
Swipe your finger in the desired direction(s) to create your unlock pattern. Once done, tap on Continue to proceed to the next screen:
Next, register a backup PIN and tap on Continue:
Configure your lock screen notification settings and tap on Done:
Direction lock is now enabled on your smartphone.
- Direction lock
- How to unlock direction lock in samsung - Best answers
- Direction lock samsung - Best answers
- Direction lock on galaxy s6 edge ✓ - Forum - Android
- Facebook account locked - Guide
- Facebook account locked due to suspicious activity 2021 - Forum - Facebook
- Facebook account locked confirm identity 2021 - Forum - Facebook
- Caps lock reversed - Guide