The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has a couple of tricks of its own when it comes to taking screenshots. It is shipped with the ability to capture scrolling windows (web pages, app windows, menus...). This guide will introduce you to the Scroll Capture feature of the Note 5. Pull out the S Pen to display the Air command menu and then tap on Screen Write to take the first screenshot—the screen of your device will flick once (indicating that the screenshot has been saved).
Tap on Scroll Capture to activate the new capture mode and then repeatedly tap on Capture Image to capture the rest of your screen. Tap on Done to merge all the captured screenshots into a single image.
The screenshot can be shared online, or saved to your Gallery or Scrapbook.
- Scroll Capture on the Note 5
- How to Perform a Live Broadcast with the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge Plus - How-To - Android
- Shooting Videos in 4K with the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - How-To - Android
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - Edit the Font Size for Text Messages - How-To - Android
- How to Enable One Handed Operation on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - How-To - Android
- Disable S Pen Sounds on the Note 5 - How-To - Android