When you download and install an app from the Windows Store,
a corresponding tile is created in the Start
menu. Managing app tiles in Windows 10 is really easy. Most of the available options are listed in small contextual menu displayed when you right-click on an app tile:
- Change the size of the selected tile (Small, Medium, Wide or Large).
Turn off live tile
- Prevent the selected app from bringing live updates.
Unpin from Start
- Remove the app tile from Start.
Pin to taskbar
- Creates a taskbar icon for the selected app.
- Uninstall app from your PC.
Published by jak58
Latest update on September 20, 2015 at 09:05 AM by jak58.