The Start menu of Windows 10 is your one-click access to your documents, apps, and settings. You may have already learned how to pin your favorite web pages or settings (e.g. the Run command) to the Start Menu in our previous tips, but we have one more trick to share.
This guide will teach you how to pin your mailboxes to the Start Menu of Windows 10.
How To Pin an Email Account to the Start Menu
To begin this procedure, you must first add your desired mail account to the Mail app. For more information, please read our article How To Set up the Mail App in Windows 10.
Once your email account has been configured, open the Mail app and click on Menu > Accounts. Right-click on the desired email account and then select Pin to start from the contextual menu displayed:
The selected mailbox will be added to the Start menu:
Repeat the operation to pin other mailboxes.
If you would like to learn how to pin your favorite websites or frequently used settings to the Start menu, please read our articles:
- How To Pin a Mailbox to Windows 10's Start Menu
- Pin Run to the Windows Start menu: on Windows 7/8/10 - Guide
- Windows 10 installation starts all over again after reboot - Forum - Windows 10
- In the start menu in windows 7, what does the "run..." option do? - How-To - Windows 7
- Windows xp not starting ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt ✓ - Forum - Windows