With Windows 10, it has never been simpler to either show or hide your network connection in private and public WiFi areas. This quick tutorial explains how to easily change status of a network profile from private to public in Windows 10.
How To Modify Your Network Profile Status
Click on Start > Settings > Network & Internet. Click on the Wi-Fi option to view a list of known wireless networks. Cabled networks are listed in the Ethernet section. Select the network profile you would like to edit, and then click on the Advanced Options menu.
Toggle Find devices and content to Off in order to switch to a public profile:
- How to change my network to private
- Windows 10 change network to private - Best answers
- How to change public network to private network in windows 10 - Best answers
- Cmd change network to private - How-To - Internet
- Change playstation network password - How-To - PS3
- Change youtube channel to private - Guide
- How to change the password of private safe ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- How to change private safe password - Forum - System software