When I click on Tools, then internet options, I get the following error message:
Restrictions - This operation has been cancelled due to restriction in effect on this computer. Please contact the system administrator.
- I already checked for viruses and spyware using norton, AVG, Spybot, AdAware in mormal mode and safe mode.
- I can right click on IE, properties, but not from tools - internet options.
- Click Start, click Run, type gpedit.msc, and then Enter or OK.
- Open User Configuration, open Administrative Templates, open Windows Components, and then open Internet Explorer, Internet Control Panel, Browser Menus.
- Double click on "Tools" Menu: Disable menu option "Internet Options" and choose "Not Configured" or "Disabled", click "Apply" and then close gpedit.msc.
Thanks to jrferraz for this tip.
- Internet Explorer - Unable to access Internet Options
- Internet Explorer - - unable to access some websites - How-To - Web Browser
- Unable to Access Secure Websites (HTTPS/SSL) on Internet Explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- How do we access internet options in internet explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer - The Pop-up blocker option is missing - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Nokia 7210 - Unable to access internet with Opera Mini - How-To - Nokia
This document, titled « Internet Explorer - Unable to access Internet Options », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).