If you'd like to share a Facebook post on your website or blog, the social network provides a hassle-free solution to help you embed your post.
N.B. The embedding of Facebook posts applies to Public Posts only.
Connect to Facebook and browse for the desired post. Click on the small arrow menu displayed at the top right corner of the selected post and select Embed Post:
Copy the code and paste it in the HTML code of your webpage:
Posts are embedded in their entirety, which means that they will display any media associated with the post (photos, videos, etc.), as well as any likes, shares, and comments.
- How To Embed Facebook Posts
- Facebook posts can't be loaded right now 2020 ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- How to change font on facebook post - How-To - Web
- How to add icons in facebook posts - How-To - Facebook
- How to turn off replies on facebook post - How-To - Facebook
- Why can't i comment on my own facebook post - Forum - Facebook