CCleaner also allows you to manage your Startup programs! You can enable/disable which program to be set to run at windows startup instead of accessing startup options in Windows System Configuration!
To view Startup programs:
- Open CCleaner
- At your left click on "Tools" tab
- Click on "Startup" button to view the programs
- You will get options such as enabling, disabling and deleting options at the bottom
CCleaner is used to fix your registry files, uninstall software from your PC and also manage your restore points...
- Manage your Startup programs with CCleaner
- How to Remove Startup Programs on a Mac - How-To - MacOS
- Windows 8.1 - How to disable startup programs - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows Media Center - Add to Windows startup programs - How-To - Software
- No icons, taskbar, task manager on startup ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- CCleaner - Run at startup - How-To - Ccleaner