The Quick Settings panel gives you quick and easy access to your frequently used settings, power saving options, and the radio functions of your smartphone (WiFi, GPS, or Bluetooth).
Instead of going through Apps > Settings to toggle a specific feature on your smartphone, swipe your finger down from the top of your screen to display the Quick Settings panel and then enable/disable the desired feature.
You can have up to 10 items displayed in the Quick Settings, 5 in the first row and 5 more when you swipe left. This guide explains how to re-arrange your Quick Settings on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
Swipe from the top of your screen to display the Quick Settings and then tap on the Edit button:
The items appearing in the highlighted box are also the ones displayed in the Quick Settings:
You can remove a setting from the Quick Settings by dragging it out from the highlighted box. You can also change the order in which the items appear by moving them around within the highlighted box.
You can also remove S Finder and Quick Connect from the Quick Settings panel by clearing their corresponding checkboxes:
- How To Edit Your Quick Settings on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - How to set the default screen mode - How-To - Samsung
- How to reset samsung galaxy s6 to factory settings without password - Guide
- Samsung galaxy watch 3 language settings - Guide
- Samsung Galaxy S4 - Configure the screen timeout settings - How-To - Samsung
- How to reset samsung galaxy a50 to factory settings - Guide