You can configure Android to keep the screen of your device awake while it is charging. This option can be enabled/disabled under the Developer Options menu. The first step is to enable the Developer Mode. Go to Apps > Settings> About Phone and then continuously tap on the Build number until a message that reads, "You are now a developer" is displayed on your screen.
Head back to the Settings menu > General > Developer options. Tick the Stay awake - Screen will never sleep while charging checkbox:
- Keep Your Screen Awake in Android
- Display The On-Screen Keyboard on Android Devices - How-To - Android
- How to check touch screen sensitivity on android oppo - How-To - Android
- Screen lock for android - How-To - Hardware
- Full screen on chrome android - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to rotate screen in vlc android - How-To - Android