Delete a Game or App on the Xbox One
Press the Xbox button of the controller to go to the dashboard. Navigate to My games & apps and select the item (app or game) you would like to uninstall. Press the Menu button of the controller and select Uninstall. Follow the onscreen instructions to delete the selected item.
Move Apps and Content to an External HDD
Xbox One users have the ability to expand the storage capacity of their console with external hard drives. For more information, please read our article on How to Extend the Storage Capacity of the Xbox One.
- How to delete apps on xbox one
- How to delete games on xbox one - Best answers
- How to uninstall games on xbox one - Best answers
- How to delete apps on surface pro - How-To - Mobile
- How to delete apps on mac that won't delete - How-To - MacOS
- Time Warner Cable Launches TWC TV App for Xbox 360 - CCM - News
- Lg tv delete app cache - How-To - Hardware
- How to delete history on xbox one - How-To - Platform