My Epson Stylus Photo printer prompts me with the following error message:
"Maintenance required. Elements of your printer are at end of life. For more details, see the documentation for your printer"
- I changed ink cartridges and it still gives me the same message.
- Turn off the printer
- Press: STOP + INK/PAPER + POWER pendpant about 5 seconds
- Release the buttons when "Clear Waste ..." appears
- Press "Power"
- Turn on the printer
More info on this tip.
- Epson Stylus printer - Maintenance Required
- Epson l3110 printer ink pad is at the end of its service life - How-To - Printers
- How to fix epson l220 printer's ink pad ✓ - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- How to connect epson l386 printer to wifi ✓ - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Resetting your Epson CX printer - How-To - Printers
- Epson Stylus cx4800 General Error - How-To - Printers