You may have noticed that the Vine app for Android doesn't provide a built-in option to retrieve the embed code of a video. Fortunately, there's a simple workaround that only requires a web browser.
How To Embed Vine Posts
The first step is to open the Vine app, and browse for desired video. Once you've found it, tap on the Ellipsis button, followed by Copy link:
A link similar to https://vine.co/v/xxxxxxx will be copied to your clipboard. Paste it in a note or text editor, and edit it with the /embed suffix, like this: https://vine.co/v/xxxxxxx/embed.
Tip: You can email yourself the copied link.
You can now open the link with your favorite web browser, preferably on a PC. The embed code will be displayed at the bottom of the page:
You can edit the Size (600px, 480px or 300px), Type (Simple or Postcard), and Audio Autoplay settings for the video; the embed code will be automatically updated.
Once done, copy the embed code and then paste it the HTML code of your website or blog.
- How To Embed a Vine Video on a Website or Blog
- Youtube embed hide more videos - Guide
- How to embed subtitles into video permanently in android - Guide
- PowerPoint - Embed a video in a slide - How-To - Powerpoint
- Vine - No audio when watching videos - How-To - Mobile
- Vine Scraps Six-Second Video Limit - News