The Edge Screen Handle on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is a menu that allows access to features such as People Edge or App Edge. Here's a quick tutorial on how to change the position of this menu on your screen.
Change the Galaxy S6 Edge Screen Handle Position
The position of the edge screen handle can be moved to the middle or the bottom of your phone screen in just a few easy steps.
From the Homescreen, tap on Apps > Settings > Device > Edge screen:
Scroll to Additional settings and tap on Edge screen position:
Then, simply drag the edge screen handle to your desired position:
You may have noticed that the edge screen handle appears on all of your screens. To change this setting, simply tap on Show edge screen handle on and then select Home and lock screen only:
- Change the Edge Screen Handle Position on the Galaxy S6 Edge
- How do i change the startup screen on my lg tv - Guide
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - How to set the default screen mode - How-To - Samsung
- How to change the welcome screen in windows 10 - Guide
- How to change the time screen on apple watch - Guide
- Iphone change sensitivity of screen - Guide