Windows 10's Threshold 2 update adds the ability for users to change the color of the title bar (File Explorer and apps windows) to their liking. This article will explain how to change your title bar from the default white to your color of choice.
Click on Start > Settings > Personalization > Colors. Choose an accent color and then toggle the Show color on Start, task bar, action center, and title bar switch On:
- How To Change the Color of the Title Bar on Windows 10
- How to change taskbar color windows 7 - How-To - Windows 7
- Notepad++ change background color - How-To - Text editor
- Excel change font color based on value of another cell ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel vba change cell color - How-To - Excel
- Vba change cell color based on value ✓ - Forum - Programming