How to make Firefox
take into account redirection loops ?
- Firefox sometimes limits the number of chained redirection and this generates an error. To avoid this problem we must change the configuration of Firefox.
- Type in the address bar of Firefox: about:config, then you have a list of variables used by Firefox and their values.
- Filter using the keyword "redirect", you will have a few lines.
- Make a double click on: network.http.redirection-limit and enter a higher value like 500 for example. Firefox will make 500 redirect before displaying the error message (instead of default 20 redirection).
- Important Note: Be very careful in the changes you make in about:config as any error ,can cause Firefox to malfunction,
Thanks to Kristo for this tip.