It is possible with Internet Explorer to use a custom background color during your web browsing.
To change the white background and default fonts in colors of your choice, open Internet Explorer and do the following:
- INTERNET OPTIONS
- Check the "Ignore colors specified on Web pages"
- Confirm this choice by clicking OK.
- Now to choose the background color of the background of your future web pages, validate and then go to:
- COLOR Tab(bottom left in the General tab).
- Click on the color you want to use as"background".
- The Color is now available.