I have 6 cells with dropdowns list and they are selected each time. I wish I could have a reset button for the last entry for 6 cells(to clear them) but of course keeping the other items in my lists untouched.
Here is a code to erase your cells maintaining lists of validations
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() [A14:F14].ClearContents End Sub
Thanks to Mike-31 for this tip.
- Excel formula to clear cell contents
- Excel formula clear cell contents - Best answers
- Excel formula to clear cells - Best answers
- Excel formula based on cell colour - How-To - Excel
- Excel Formula Display in Cell ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel formula to copy cell value from another sheet ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel formula if two cells match return value from third ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel formula ignore blank cells ✓ - Forum - Excel