Is it possible to remove the Bluetooth icon from the desktop?
- 1. Right-click on the desktop -"Properties".
- 2. In the "Desktop" tab "Customize Desktop".
- 3. Then click on "Clean Desktop Now" then Next.
- 4. In the list check "My Bluetooth Places" and uncheck the rest then Next then Finish.
- 5. The icon is now in a folder called "Unused Desktop Shortcuts" and you can delete it!.
- Remove the Bluetooth icon from the desktop
- Restore the Safely Remove Hardware Tray Icon - How-To - Windows
- Windows Vista - Removing the lock icon from the Start menu - How-To - Windows Vista
- How to remove all bluetooth devices windows 10 - Guide
- How to remove the cloud icon from app store - How-To - iPhone
- Which option allow you to arrange icons on your desktop in alphabetical order - How-To - Android
This document, titled « Remove the Bluetooth icon from the desktop », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).