If there a shortcut to be pressed on the keyboard to merge cells in excel? I was trying to find a code or any macro which will allow me to do this! Thanks for your help!
To do this, you will have to make a macro with your own shortcut key with codes..
I will advise you using these codes:
sub macroMergeCells() Selection.MergeCells = True End sub
Thanks to Excelguru for this tip on the forum.
- Creating Shortcut key to merge cells
- Shortcut key for merge cells in word ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Shortcut to edit a cell without using F2 key ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Creating a Macro to Find Text and Then Merge Cells ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Shortcut key to delete - Guide
- F2 is the shortcut key to rename the file or folder ✓ - Forum - Keyboard