This quick guide will teach you how to permanently delete your Google account as well as all data and services associated with that account, including Gmail, Google Play, and YouTube.
Before proceeding, note that the deletion of your Google account will restrict access to a number of Google applications and services including Gmail, Google Drive, and your Google Calendar. Account deletion will also clear any information stored in Google Chrome. We highly recommend that you back up any important data, emails, photos, receipts, or downloads associated with your Google or Gmail account before moving forward with account deletion.
Permanently Delete a Google Account
Sign in to your Google account and head to My Account.
In the Account Preferences section, select the Delete your account or services option:
Choose Delete Google Account and all data:
Confirm your selection and then check the two boxes at the bottom of the page. Finalize your account deletion by clicking Delete Account.
Restore a Google Account
Once your account is deleted, you will have a short window of time to change your mind and recover your Gmail account. However, after 48 hours, account recovery will be much more difficult, if not impossible.
N.B. If you no longer wish to use your Gmail account, but would like to retain access to any Google-associated platforms, you can choose to simply delete your Gmail address. Instructions on Gmail account deletion can be found here.
- Delete google account
- Cara delete account gmail - Best answers
- Deleting google account - Best answers
- How to delete google account from chrome - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to delete google account from whatsapp - Guide
- Recover old deleted google account ✓ - Forum - Google
- How to recover permanently deleted google account after 30 days ✓ - Forum - Gmail
- How to recover deleted google account after 1 year - Forum - Gmail