The various Linux and Unix are usually derived from other Unix/Linux.
View a summary of the legacy of major distributions:
This pattern is deliberately simplified for readability and the features below are not specified:
- Release dates
- Type of license
- Type of Kernel
- Unix and Linux
- For more detailed information (especially on Unix heritage), see:
- More comprehensive schema for the legacy Linux
Thanks to sebsauvage for this tip.
- Unix and Linux - A legacy
- How to convert dos to unix in linux - Guide
- How to install .exe files in Linux/Unix ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux hdd usb port not working problem solution - Forum - Hardware
- USB HDD's are not recognised on new computer - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook