My PS3 crashed (yellow LED error) and a game disc is stucked in it. How to force-eject the game disc?
Follow the below procedure:
This procedure does not work on PS3 60GB
- Turn off the PS3 by removing the power cord.
- Put your finger on the Eject button and hold
- While keeping your finger on it, turn on the PS3.
- Wait for 10 to 30 seconds (during this time, the fan will be louder than usual) and release.
- Your game disc should be ejected.
This document, titled « PS3 - How to force-eject a game disc? », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM