Google Maps is a useful mapping tool that offers real-time location and navigation information. As a website administrator, you can also use the service to embed a map, Street View image, driving directions, or search into your website or blog in order to help visitors locate your business.
This tutorial will show you how to embed a map into your website. Open Google Maps, and locate the place or area that you would like to display on your website.
In the top-left corner, open the Menu (three horizontal lines), and click Share or embed map:
At the top of the box that pops up, choose the Embed map tab.
Select the size that you want, then copy and paste the HTML embed code into the source code of your website:
The embedded map should appear on your website once you save your changes.
- How To Embed a Map into Your Website Using Google Maps
- Google maps speed cameras - How-To - Google
- Pokemon fire red town map cheat - How-To - Pokemon
- Download offline google maps for pc windows 7 - How-To - Google maps
- Change google maps to miles - How-To - Android
- How to stop google maps from rotating - How-To - Android